Blogger Self Introduction

02 March 2019

 

The last time I made a self-introduction post was about two years ago, so re-introductions are a bit over due! I go by "Jem" here on arise + create, which is short for Jemima (my name). I am currently a college student getting ready to graduate and continue onto more school. I have been a blogger for about five years, but not writing as consistently as I'd like! 😗

Fun (or Not-So-Fun) Facts


⍋ i don't like coffee - the closest I'll get to enjoying coffee is a Starbucks frapp!

⍋ i own five plants: a rubber plant, small round cactus, prayer plant, snake plant, and pothos

⍋ mugs = 💛 especially ceramic-made mugs

⍋ in my down time, I enjoy doodling and painting (check out my DIY watercolor post), watching Youtube videos, taking walks in the park, and creating

⍋ i am a follower of Christ




Get-to-Know Questions


⍋ If I were to describe myself in a color, what would it be?
I would probably be a deep turquoise or teal color. It's a relaxing color to me, and sort of blends into the background most of the time.

⍋ If I were given an extra hour in the day, what would I do?
Maybe spend time planning out how to use the other hours of my day to better help productivity > procrastination

⍋ What is your favorite dessert?
Fresh peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream - hands down 🙌✨

⍋ What is your Meyers-Briggs personality type?
I'm an infp - I found this graphic on Pinterest this week that pretty much screams "this is me":





⍋ What is God currently teaching me?
The joy of fellowship with other believers, quiet times with the Lord in the morning shift the way I see God's world, + each day is a new day to re-submit to God

In this year, what am I looking forward to?
Graduating, starting a new chapter in life, and new experiences that may be uncomfortable at first but will help grow me



how about you? leave your own responses to the questions below or ask something you'd like to know more about :)

Say 'hello' down below

Share your thoughts below!

© arise and create. Design by FCD.