Blogtember Introductions

01 September 2016



Can't believe it is already September again, with random weather patterns and waiting for college bookstores to be restocked! But the best part of all is a new year to join in on the Blog-tember Challenge hosted on Love Bailey Jean. Every year, it's been my goal to try to do every prompt even though I know it's hard especially with already balancing college classes daily and extracurriculars (not to mention the journals I'll already be writing.) So this year, I'm giving myself a little grace and will at least attempt posting three prompts a week as a more reachable goal. 

Moving aside, today's topic is introductions which I should be a pro at by now after going through multiple ice breaker activities during welcome week–right? I'm Jem, and I'm a life and faith blogger here on graceboat, which has been running for almost a year and a half. I'm currently a sophomore in college going for a Health Sciences degree, involved in Cru, and a lot of other organizations around campus. And that's a quick 20-sec synopsis of my life. In a more detailed form, here are a couple other details about me:


FAV
Movie Genre: Either family comedy or movies with creative ways of expressing deeper meanings (i.e. Narnia, the Hobbit, Studio Ghibli movies)
Candle Scents: Anything sweet, reminiscent of bakery goods and sugar
Outdoor activities: Biking the woods, beach volleyball, nature photography
Indoor activities: Netflix (in honesty), Just Dance, ping-pong/table tennis

LEAST FAV
Fruits: Bananas, grapes, watermelons
Season: Winter–although I do admire the snow I'm not a fan of negative temperatures and ice

NEVER HAVE I EVER
– Been out of the country
– Had my hair done at a salon
– Broken a bone
– Dyed my hair
– Built a snowman
– Had a pet other than a fish


––Jem

Join the conversation!

  1. We're staff with Cru overseas now...so it's neat to hear you're involved on your campus! It's such a small world we might even know some of the same staff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow that's really cool and great! :)
      And we just might! Which country/ies are you staffing with Cru?

      Delete
  2. Studio Ghibli!!! What's your favorite movie produced by them? I love Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Kiki's Delivery Service. Nice to meet you! Visiting via the Blogtember linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of those movies, my overall favorite is Howl's Moving Castle :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. So, your blog is adorable. Nice to virtually meet you -- I'm excited to follow along with so many great woman this month!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts below!

© arise and create. Design by FCD.