21 Hopes for Turning 21

27 June 2018


1. I would be more thankful––even when it’s hard
2. I’d pray more
3. Be comfortable with being uncomfortable
4. Plan my schedule more
5. Be firm in my “yes” and sure in my “no”

6. Less unhealthy snack binges 🍩😛
7. Explore new creative outlets
8. Be intentional in my time with God
9. Have more heart-to-heart conversations
10. Learn a new language (or a couple)

11. Balance my time wisely
12. Less-screen time
13. Listen to more podcasts in the car
14. Hosting mini-events for friends
15. Investing in younger women and girls

16. Really creating a home/niche in my blog space
17. Live like Jesus
18. Caring more about my physical health
19. Learning to care for others well 💕
20. Be prepared to be a real adult (while still being a kid at heart of course!)

21. Being ok with plans going a different direction

Say 'hello' down below

Share your thoughts below!

© arise and create. Design by FCD.