On To New Adventures

11 June 2019



The first half of this year has been a whirlwind of so many transitions and changes that I did not always know how to adjust to (- still figuring out some too haha). I just graduated college and am moving onto a similar, but different season in life as I head to grad school. It's exciting to almost be doing what I'm interested in doing for work in the future, but also a little nerve-wracking with the bit that is still left to come.

For now, I want to try and take it one day at a time.

Waking up each given morning, and overcoming the rut of the mundane. I want each day I live to not feel like it was wasted at the end of the day. I want to feel alive and excited about God and for that to show. I want the gifts and passions placed in me to overflow and contribute something beautiful to the world.

Hope to share more in the coming weeks.


jem.

Say 'hello' down below

Share your thoughts below!

© arise and create. Design by FCD.