On To New Adventures



The first half of this year has been a whirlwind of so many transitions and changes that I did not always know how to adjust to (- still figuring out some too haha). I just graduated college and am moving onto a similar, but different season in life as I head to grad school. It's exciting to almost be doing what I'm interested in doing for work in the future, but also a little nerve-wracking with the bit that is still left to come.

For now, I want to try and take it one day at a time.

Waking up each given morning, and overcoming the rut of the mundane. I want each day I live to not feel like it was wasted at the end of the day. I want to feel alive and excited about God and for that to show. I want the gifts and passions placed in me to overflow and contribute something beautiful to the world.

Hope to share more in the coming weeks.


jem.

0 comments