Flourish


One of the most amazing, intimate quiet times with God are the moments when it's late at night, I have a lot on my mind, and I'm non-stop confessing and seeking His counsel. In these times are when I feel the closest and humbled before Him. And I wish they did happen more frequent. More times of realizing the need for forgiveness and giving praise. During this winter break, I want to grow in relationship with God by actively reading His word by living it out. He pours out, I flourish.

–Jem

2 comments

  1. What a neat thought. Thanks for sharing this! And thank you for all your kind words on my blog! I hope 2017 is off to a magnificent start for you!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and hope the year has been going well for you too so far!

      Delete

Anything encouraging to you personally or on your mind to share, share in a comment below