Flourish

15 December 2016


One of the most amazing, intimate quiet times with God are the moments when it's late at night, I have a lot on my mind, and I'm non-stop confessing and seeking His counsel. In these times are when I feel the closest and humbled before Him. And I wish they did happen more frequent. More times of realizing the need for forgiveness and giving praise. During this winter break, I want to grow in relationship with God by actively reading His word by living it out. He pours out, I flourish.

–Jem

Join the conversation!

  1. What a neat thought. Thanks for sharing this! And thank you for all your kind words on my blog! I hope 2017 is off to a magnificent start for you!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and hope the year has been going well for you too so far!

      Delete

Share your thoughts below!

© arise and create. Design by FCD.