Playlist Jams #blogtember

11 September 2016


It's only week two of the Blogtember Challenge and I'm already slacking, but I hope you all will forgive me! The topic of this post are song playlist and the type of music I've  been listening to currently. On my Pandora, there are about seven stations I tune in from time to time, depending on my mood. So.. I decided to list a few jams I listen to when I need a little boost.


For Motivation
  • It's Not Over Yet by For King and Country
  • I Dare You to Move by Switchfoot
  • Don't Stop Believing by Journey

For Praise and Worship
  • All the Poor and Powerless by All Sons and Daughters
  • Salt and Light by Lauren Daigle
  • Sinking Deep by Hillsong Young & Free
  • Forever by Kari Jobe
  • No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music

For Rainy Days

For Throwbacks

  • Glory of Love by Peter Cetera
  • The One That You Love by Air Supply
  • You're The Inspiration by Chicago
  • Can't Fight This Feeling by REO Speedwagon
  • Next Time I Fall In Love by Peter Cetera & Amy Grant

For Anytime



–Jem

Say 'hello' down below

Share your thoughts below!

© arise and create. Design by FCD.